Visual and performance fixes
* General performance and loading time improvements
* “Black Screen” fix for an issue occurring on some PC Configurations
* Stereo and Rendering Support for Nvidia and AMD Graphics Cards
* Adjusted the “stuttering” encountered on some PC configurations.
* Fixed several Crashes when joining MP and Co-Op sessions
* Fixed multiple problems when using multiple monitors (Eyefinity / Surround).
* Fixed visual corruption issues on certain Nvidia Cards
* Improved loading times for certain textures
* Added console command “GameTime.MaxVariableFps” to limit max FPS
* Added console command “UI.DrawEnable” to hide UI for screenshots / videos
Balance and gameplay adjustments
* Fixed a problem with high speed mouse movement
* Added back some missing Growlers on Kharg Island Conquest Large
* Added back EOR sound for SQDM and TDM
* You should no longer be able to damage a friendly vehicle when sitting in an open position
* Grenades now drop to ground if you get killed while attempting to throw it(note the affect this will have on Hardcore mode!)
* Spawn protection now should work in Conquest. You should no longer spawn on points too close to enemies
* You should no longer spawn too close to enemies in TDM and SQDM
* Combat areas on Kharg Rush tweaked in order to disallow defenders to access the carrier ship after 1st base is taken and being able to enter the AA gun
* Fixed a problem with revived players not suffering suppression
* Fixed a problem with the camera when being revived in COOP
* Added joystick deadzone setting
* Fixed sound for when climbing ladders
* Fixed an issue with some weapon sounds in first person
* Fixed a swim sound loop error
* Increased the damage of Helicopter Miniguns, AA guns, and Jet Cannons against infantry
* Increased the damage of Helicopter Miniguns against jeeps.
* Reduced the physics impact of AA guns and Jet Cannons, players under attack from these weapons should no longer lose control.
* Increased the damage of the 44 Magnum slightly.
* Increased the range and minimum damage of the .357 Round from the MP412 Rex.
* Increased the range of all .45cal and 9mm weapons.
* Slightly increased the range of the P90 and MP7 and PDW-R.
* Slightly increased the range of the 5.56mm PDW-R and decreased the minimum damage at long range.
* Slightly increased the minimum range of the Mk11, SVD, and M39 EMR 7.62mm rifles.
* Decreased the maximum damage and maximum range of the G3 and SCAR-H 7.62mm weapons.
* Reduced the damage from FIM-92 and SA-18 IGLA missiles against aircraft.
* Increased the damage and range of the 40mm BUCK rounds.
* Reduced the damage .50cal weapons do against Helicopters.
* Updated T90 canister shell tweaks to match Abrams canister shells
* UI Changes (PC)
* Added round duration and ticket summary at EOR
* Advanced squad polish – should be more intuitive
* Significant changes to the Join Squad functionality (see below)
* Fixed a problem regarding keybindings while playing
* You should now get a better error message when being disconnected via Battlelog
* EOD Bot exploit fix
* Several crash fixes
* Anti-stat padding measures taken, disallowing ranked servers to run obscure settings
* Improved team kill kick configuration
* Support for unranked servers. Unranked servers do not report players’ scores to Battlelog, but server administrators can freely control all settings
* Removed FIND ME A SQUAD option
* Allow players to join empty Squads alone, thus having 1/4 squad members
* Change order of options to LEAVE SQUAD, INV A FRIEND, SWITCH TEAM
* Disable Privacy flag when 1 man squad
* Reset Privacy flag from Private to Public when squad drops to 1 player
* All occupied Squads will now show up colored blue on the Squad Selection screen
* Players who choose not to join squads will also show up as Blue in the “Not in a Squad” line
* Squads that are currently empty will display as white — if you wish to join an empty Squad, you can choose the first one marked with white text